General Terms & Conditions
- In these terms & conditions “The Company” is Fifth Column Ltd or any of it’s associated or subsidiary companies and “buyer” means the person or body who accepts “The Company’s” quote for the supply of goods and services by “The Company”.
- The supply of goods and/or services (“the supply”) to the buyer shall be in accordance with “The Company’s” written quotation or the buyers written order subject in either case to these conditions.
- “The Company’s” employees are not authorised to make any oral representations concerning the supply.
- “The Company” shall not be liable for any oral advice or recommendation given by “The Company” to the buyer concerning the supply.
- “The Company” shall not be deemed to have accepted the buyers order unless “The Company” has accepted it in writing
- The buyer is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of the buyer’s order.
- The buyer will indemnify “The Company” against any liability for infringement of the intellectual property rights of any third party, which may result from the supply
- “The Company” may alter any specification provided by the buyer to conform with any statutory requirements provided this does not materially affect the quality or performance of the supply.
- Cancellation by the buyer will only be accepted on terms that the buyer will indemnity “The Company” against all loss thus incurred by “The Company”.
- “The Company” reserves the right to submit proofs to the buyer for approval. Once approved any alterations will be at the buyer’s cost.
- Any screens produced by “The Company” will remain “The Company’s” property and can not be removed from the premises. The screens will remain at the disposal of the buyer for 2 months, after which the Buyer will have to pay a £15 reset charge if placing a repeat order after 2 months.
- Where the buyer is to supply materials T shirts or garments (“Customers Property”) to “The Company” such customer’s property will be held by “The Company” at the buyers sole risk. “The Company” will not be liable to the buyer, for any imperfections in the finished product arising out of imperfections in the artwork/reference material supplied.
- “The Company” will not be liable for inconsistencies in colour shade, shape or dimensions of any garment, within a tolerance of 10%.
- “The Company” cannot guarantee supplying the exact quantity ordered by “The Buyer”.
- The Company’s quotation is valid for 2 weeks.
- Quotations are made exclusive of VAT and delivery, unless otherwise requested by “The Buyer”
- Payment of goods supplied by “The Company” is due 30 days after the date of the invoice covering such goods, providing application for credit has been agreed by “The Company” prior to the supply of the goods.
- If “The Buyer” does not have an account with “The Compnay” we require full payment upfront.
- If the buyer fails to pay for the supply within the time agreed , as above (1), then in addition to its other rights “The Company” may cancel the contract and suspend any further deliveries and charge the buyer interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of 3% per annum, above Lloyds Bank base rate from time to time.
- Delivery dates are approximate only and “The Company” shall not be liable for delay.
- If ‘The Buyer’ wishes to return any goods, this must be done within 10 working days of receipt of order.
- If The Buyer enters into a deed of arrangement or commits an act of bankruptcy or compounds with his creditors or if a receiving order is made against him or if an order is made or a resolution is passed for the winding up of the buyer or if a receiver is appointed of any of the Buyer’s assets or undertaking or if the Buyer takes or suffers any similar or analogous action in consequence of debt or commits any breach of this or any other contract between the Seller, the Buyer may without prejudice to any of its other rights stop any goods in transit and/or suspend further deliveries.
- If any provision of these conditions is held to be wholly or partly invalid or unenforceable the validity of the other provisions of these conditions shall not hereby be affected.
- Any dispute arising under or in connection with the conditions or the Supply shall be referred to arbitration by a single arbitrator appointed in default of agreement by the president for the time being of the Chartered Institute of Arbitrators.
- The contract shall be governed by the Laws of England.
- Any notice under these conditions shall be written and serviced at the registered office of principle place or business of the part being served.
Cancellations made after order has been placed will be subject to a 15-25% restocking fee, plus any additional fees required to cover services already rendered. No cancellations will be accepted once production or any manipulation of the garments has begun on the order (tag removal, printed tags, printing, hem tagging, etc.).
Due to the nature of this business, Fifth Column will not be responsible for under-runs or spoilage up to 10% per design (spoilage must be more than 10% per design for a reprint). Please keep this in mind when ordering (it is never a bad idea to order extras). We always do our best to get you what you ordered. We will refund you the cost of any items shorted from your order but will not process a reprint for less than 10% of your order (or 10 shirts minimum). Fifth Column will not, at any time, be responsible for any lost profits on items shorted from your order. (i.e. If you paid £3.50 per shirt to get the shirt printed but you sell them for £35.00, Fifth Column is only responsible for the £3.50 you paid us for the shirt).
Fifth Column is not responsible for manufacturer defects such as colour inconsistencies, stitching errors, mislabeled garments, loose/inconsistent stitching, and/or garment defects (holes in garments, ripped seams, etc.).
We do our best to inspect the garments as we print them, but we cannot guarantee each garment. We are not the manufacturers of these garments, so we cannot ensure their construction. We highly recommend ordering 10% extra of each size if an exact count is important.
We try to check every garment as it comes off of the press, but there are times when some mistakes will make it out the door. It is your responsibility as the customer to check over garments as you receive them. We allow an industry standard 72 hour window from the time you receive the goods to notify us of any issues with the order. Fifth Column will not be responsible for errors with your order if notified after 72 hours of receiving the goods. Fifth Column will also not be responsible for any lost income, customers, accounts, and/or contracts if defective garments are sent out to your final customer. While we do quality checks on the garments, the final quality assurance check lies in the hands of you, our customer.
We go to great lengths to try to ensure that every order that leaves our facility is correct. All of our customers are valued customers, regardless of size, and we want you all to know that. Any order printed differently than the mock-up approved will be granted a reprint of the defective product. All claims must be submitted within 72 hours of date of delivery. Please email email@example.com to submit your claim. If Fifth Column is responsible for any errors regarding your order, we will gladly accept responsibility for the issue and will reprint the shirts printed in error. We do not offer refunds, but will reprint any production errors that exceed the spoilage rate.
Newsletter Terms & Conditions
By requesting a quote you agree to receive email communication from us. The aim of our newsletter service is to keep our customers and visitors updated about new garments, our services and special promotions
The frequency of the newsletter issues will be at most monthly
We will not communicate / spread / publish or otherwise give away your e-mail address. You’ll be able to change your subscription settings or to delete it altogether anytime.
While an essay can be hard, it is not impossible professional essay writing service to compose.